Hydro-Action’s Clear Advantages
Nothing is more important to us than delivering a system that works for customers, industry professionals, and the environment. We do it by offering:
The Only Five-Year Transferable Factory Warranty*
- We exceed the National Sanitation Foundation’s (NSF) requirement of two years by 150%.
- We’re not just breaking new ground with our system, we’re raising industry standards with the only transferable warranty of its kind being offered today.
- A homeowner may sell their home and transfer any remaining warranty to the new homebuyer.
*Five-year limited warranty applies only to units sold on or after January 1, 2009.
- Water-tested fiberglass design, manufactured by a U.S. industry-leader with 30 years experience.
- Our tanks are even tougher and longer-lasting than concrete tanks.
A Cost-Effective Install/Replacement Solution
- With a simpler installation than conventional systems, higher adaptability to difficult land conditions, and economical operating costs, Hydro-Action is a competitive and better system.
Reduced Shipping Costs
- Fiberglass is lighter than concrete, so delivery is significantly less expensive.
- Since we are located in the middle of the United States, our shipping costs are often much lower than those of our competitors.
- Our tanks can also be nested for transit to lower shipping costs even more.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Tested for quick installation and accurate operation, our Set-N-Go® Installation Package includes everything an installer needs.
- No heavy equipment is required to put the system in the ground.
- Hydro-Action’s bio-matting prevention measures help reduce leach field maintenance problems.
- There are no “in-tank” moving parts to go bad, and instant access to all operational parts keeps routine maintenance hassle-free.
- The OPS unit may be remotely located for customer convenience.
- The system can be installed as a supplemental unit to existing systems or used with Hydro-Action’s TurtleDrip™ Sub-Surface Dosing Technology.
Training for Our Distributors
- We train and certify our distributors to be experts in the field of aerobic wastewater treatment—in accordance with NSF guidelines.
- With Hydro-Action professionals, you’re always on the leading edge of wastewater technology.
A Green Solution
- Aerobic action means no chemicals or costly filters.
- Higher-quality effluent and adaptability to problematic land areas reduce system failures that can compromise a community’s water quality.
- In some states, our system has the potential to be upgraded for surface discharge, so clear, odorless effluent can be safely and easily recycled—providing the ultimate green solution.
Hydro-Action is approved for usage in all 50 States, Canada and Mexico, and is VA/FHA approved.